Monday, April 9, 2007

Abandonment Issues!

I understand I’ve given a couple of people a complex what with my lack of keeping up with friends and family like I have lately. But it hasn't been intentional abandonment...I'm just running on fumes here.

Since returning from Christmas vacation in January, my job has stepped up to hyper busy mode. In early February, just when I thought things were going to start calming down, my co-worker Michele got put on bedrest – 2 and ½ months before her pregnancy due date. So, I became known as “Michelanie” and have been doing both jobs ever since, and the madness hasn’t slowed down a bit.

Michele finally gave birth to a beautiful baby boy last week, and so I am starting to count down the days until her return. June 4th will be here before we know it! But until then, I’m not anticipating a big change in my communication habits. HA!

No comments: