Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Long time, no post...

I survived the meds...the steroids and all! I wasn't sure I was going to make it, but I did. And I'd have to say that I am pretty much back to normal (NORMAL for me, of course, is probably not the way others would define the word, but basically this means that I'm past the insane, everyone-is-an-idiot stage). AHEM! The hot flashes are few and far between now as well. I had a couple of episodes this past weekend that started me thinking that maybe just maybe I was hitting menopause early, but really, I'm thinking that it's just the final side effects of the drugs wearing off. I hope that is all it is... HA!

It has been a couple of hugely busy weeks here at the office. It wasn't so nice when I was medicated because I couldn't seem to keep my head above water, but right now, I am enjoying the busy pace. It's so nice to have lots to do and to feel like I am really contributing. It's all good!

No comments: