Monday, April 21, 2008

I have AT&T U-verse now.

The guys came and installed it on Friday afternoon. I'm loving it thus far. Far too many channels, and so I find myself just madly flipping through. I'd really be stuck if I didn't have a handy dandy guide to get me through. HA! The music channels are in the 5000 channel range. What the heck!! No, I don't have 5,000 channels. I only have 260...so I didn't get too carried away. But 260 does give me plenty of channels to enjoy and keep up on my cultural research.

I also got high speed internet on the same plan, which is wonderful. I've missed not having access at home. It's about time I got on Facebook and joined the rest of the world again.

Anyway, Lisa O. arrived for a weekend visit soon after the 2 AT&T guys left my place. I told her that she had just missed a most rare occurrence. Had she arrived 5 minutes earlier, she would have caught me home alone with 2 men in my apartment. Can't say that THAT has ever happened before! [sigh!]

No comments: