Thursday, April 16, 2009

Just A Wee Bit Stressed

I've been one excessive workaholic lately, and there has been little time for else. My pregnant co-worker got put on bed rest 2 weeks ago, and ever since, I've been doing both of our jobs. (Read: beaucoup over time; breakfast, lunch and dinner at the office; piles of work to get through; trying to maintain a sense of humor; etc.)

I'm a bit exhausted right now, but other than that, I am doing well. I know that I will make it through this, and thankfully, I am not alone. I have co-workers that are trying to help me out as much as possible, and others that give me extra moral support. And besides all that, I know that GOD is right in the thick of things with me, and I have so much to be thankful for.
1. I have a job, and GOD continues to provide for my every need.
2. This over time business isn't forever, and July will be here before I know it.
3. I have only 26 days until I fly internationally for the first time and get that first stamp in my passport. WOOHOO!! OK, I'm totally ready to count down the hours now...
4. The sun was shining brilliantly out there today, and I got out of the office around 7 PM just in time to admire it for a few. Lovely!
5. Tomorrow starts the weekend, and I am determined not to come into the office this weekend. [Fingers crossed]
Yes, I am blessed. I have much to praise HIM for. I'm sure there are lots of other things I could name off right now, but I'm about to fade out here.

Good night! Sweet Dreams, my friend!

No comments: