Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Switching Directions



This video clip makes me laugh. I am such a goober!

This was taken when I was abroad in England for those 2 glorious weeks last May (can't believe it's almost been a year). I was trying to capture a video of the guard strutting his stuff out in front of Prince Charles' London home. I managed to catch the image. I did. However, I failed to notice that my camera was not adjusting the orientation (like an iPhone screen does) even when I switched directions, and thus, I created a rather crazy video clip. But it could happen to anyone, right?

OK, so it gives your neck a bit of a kink, doesn't it? In my defense, it looked great on the screen. AHEM! And I was a bit distracted. I mean, I've always been a sucker for a man in uniform...SIGH! HA!

No comments: