Wednesday, January 12, 2011

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things...

Sure is hard to believe, but we are already in the 2nd week of 2011. I’m in denial I guess because I’m still wanting to recap 2010 one more time, and so in line with Julie Andrews, I made a list of my favorite things…
FAVORITE GOD-STORY: My home invasion: GOD kept me safe and provided for my needs!

FAVORITE NEW FRIENDS: My Chancel choir friends

FAVORITE SPECIAL EVENT: Janet (my niece) and Chris’s wedding day

FAVORITE MOMENT: Being there to experience Becky’s sheer delight at meeting Jars of Clay (and Brandon Heath) in person

FAVORITE ALBUM: Mercy Me’s The Generous Mr. Lovewell

FAVORITE MOVIE: on TV Masterpiece Theatre’s Emma + in theatres The A-Team (hey, I love it when a plan comes together!)

FAVORITE NEW TOY: My DROID phone (aka home to my “Angry Birds” game)

FAVORITE ADVENTURE: Rediscovering Dawes Arboretum on my own one sunny Friday 
FAVORITE BIG NEWS: Learning that my parents were ready to go with me to Europe in 2011 - WOOHOO!!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Great list! Some of these are on my list too. :)