Monday, October 26, 2009

Just Haven’t Met You Yet

My sister posted a link to this video on her website. Sorry to be such a copycat, Sis, but blog about it, I must. This video made me smile, and I'm still grinning about it. I love it! Yes, it’s completely silly and frivolous, but it’s also charming and adorable. No, I’m not talking about Michael, although he is rather cute. I’m talking about the idea of finding love in the frozen food aisle and the dream some of us still have of meeting someone some day...sigh!

1. I’m a feverish roMANtic, despite the missing man.

2. I love songs like this, and even though I have yet to experience love for myself, I can still sing along.

3. This song is from Michael Buble’s latest CD, which is my new favorite. I love the mix of classic crooning melodies from my Mom’s era along with new contemporary stuff. It’s awesome! [This is my subliminal plug to urge you all to rush out and buy his new CD. RUN!]

4. I need to start shopping at this store. I can’t remember the last time this happened to me. So, if you find me hanging out in frozen foods, now you will know why! Hee hee!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the video. Made me think of Laura & Dave at O'Hare! Barb

Melanie said...

HA! Barb, you are the 2nd person to remind me of their story. Ironic! I showed Dena the video yesterday because she asked me why I was grinning, and she said it reminded her of "Airport Dave." I forgot that we called him that... :)