Friday, October 16, 2009

MP3 Random Play

Today is just dragging by. You ever have one of those days? Well, I’m there today, and so I decided to put my MP3 player on all play just to see what I would hear. I guess the theory was that it would be some whimsical entertainment for my mind as I worked on some busy, mundane tasks at my desk. I think it worked. Hee hee!

First of all, I was blown away with the fact that I have 1192 songs on my player right now. WOA! That’s a lot of tunes on this tiny piece of equipment, but I love having all kinds of music at my fingertips depending on the day, my mood, the weather, the tension, etc. I am ultimately responsible for my own attitudes, but somehow music helps get me in the zone.

This was the first 10 songs to play on my random mix:
1. My Immortal (Evanescence)
2. Glow (Britt Nicole)
3. Lady in Red (Chris de Burgh)
4. Maniac (Flashdance soundtrack)
5. Hurt Me (LeAnn Rimes)
6. Do You Want to Know (Josh Wilson)
7. Sometimes Love (Chris Rice)
8. Can’t Stop Now (Keane)
9. You Are the Sun (Sara Groves)
10. Saints & Angels (Sara Evans)

Isn’t that hilarious? It just made me laugh. What a mix, and it could have been even crazier--considering the range of selections I have downloaded. Some big favorites in the mix and a couple of songs I forgot I even had. It was very entertaining for me on this chilly afternoon.

Mental Notes:
Rethink track number 5--never been that crazy about it.

No comments: