Thursday, October 1, 2009

It's That Time of Year Again

It’s that time of year again. Come on, you know what I’m talking about -- that “don’t-get-attached-to-any-new-TV-series” season. The chopping block has already been activated. Don't get attached, Mel!

After all, I’m still stunned at the cancellation of Eli Stone and conflicted that The Unusuals is gone for good. At least I still have Castle and Fringe to keep up on, too. They survived somehow. Now I totally understand why Cupid wasn’t renewed even though it did have some good moments, but come on, The Unusuals and Eli Stone were both quirky and filled with brilliant writing, etc. They will be missed, and I’m not sure that the Vampire Diaries, Parks & Recreation, and Community can fill that void, my friends. Fingers crossed!

In other news, I'm starting to lose interest in The Office. GASP! I know, it's rather shocking! I used to love that show, but something was off last season, and I'm sensing more of the same this time around. Hmmmmm... Anyway, I am glad I still have a bazillion crime shows to watch.

OK, on the flip side, I might consider cutting some shows myself or rather eliminating them from my DVR list. I have started considering the possibility that I might be watching just a wee bit too much television. GULP!

No comments: