Monday, April 5, 2010

Road Tripping Part II

I love road trips. I love listening to tunes as I navigate across America’s highways and byways. I seriously doubt I would enjoy regular cross-country driving. So I think we can rule out my becoming a truck driver in my next career, but I do enjoy the occasional jaunt across the open road...

Wind in my hair...that’s not the wind, that’s the AC. You didn’t think I was going to chance a spider getting in my car, did you? Come on. You know me better than that. Besides, wind makes BIG hair BIGGER! Have you seen Bridget Jones’ Diary? HELLO! That is me, minus the Hollywood makeup, snazzy convertible, the English countryside and Hugh Grant on my arm. SIGH!

Talking and catching up...I do a lot of talking on my road trips. A LOT. OK, so it is all with myself, but it is very freeing and there is a liberal amount of ideas and rampant banter. Between me, myself and I, we have figured out the keys to world peace, solved global warming and discovered the secret of success. I’m still in on-going discussions with an agent. AHEM!

Singing...copious amounts of singing and crooning to MP3 player tunes. I love “random” play. Brandon Heath followed by Snow Patrol, the Bangles followed by Sara Evans, Nickleback followed by Chris Rice, Madonna followed by Michael Buble, Sara Groves followed by Evanescence. Good times!

No comments: