Monday, March 13, 2006

My British Period Dramatic Weekend

I loved the peace and quiet of my weekend. For me, watching British period dramas is like visiting with old friends and getting reacquainted. I'm never alone when I'm there. I realize I should still allow time to meet and mingle with adults in my own zip code let alone those live in my own time period and outside of my TV, but when you are feeling lousy and down with a trifling cold which refuses to dissipate, time with a BBC DVD is just what the doctor ordered! It was delicious…

I laughed. I cried. I coughed. Can life get any better? It was beautiful.

They just don’t make male heroes like that any more. Maybe they never did…hence why I love FICTION novels. But it sure is nice to dream once in a while and to pretend that romance isn't dead!

No comments: