Monday, July 23, 2007

Adantages to Living in the City

1. Opportunities to see live shows in music, theatre, etc.
2. Chances to see live sporting events
3. Lots of shopping
4. Lots of art galleries and museums
5. Lots of city parks, the zoo, gardens, etc.

Yes, these are some pretty awesome perks.

Yesterday I went to the qualifying rounds of the RCA Men’s Tennis Tournament with 3 of my girlfriends, and we had a blast. It was my 2nd trek downtown to the courts to see the creme de la creme of tennis play. We had fun sitting in the sun, chatting and observing the games and practice time. It was a pleasant day!

I didn’t see any players I knew my name, but then I know like only 2 current tennis players by name. HA! So, would I have known a famous player if I saw him? Probably not.

No comments: