Thursday, July 26, 2007

Updated Score: 25 to 3

Yes, I still have crickets. They sprayed inside my apartment again on Monday afternoon and the exterminator wrote me a note about it. He asked me to "be patient and give the spray a chance." I think I AM giving the spray a chance.

See, I had called the complex office again last Thursday -- not to complain about the bugspray not working, but to note that the crickets were still getting in. I mean, since they sprayed the first time, I have seen 17 crickets. Now, don't even try to tell me that I had 17 crickets crawling around my apartment that I hadn't noticed before! I don't think so. Where would 17 crickets be hiding? My apartment isn't all that big, you know. So my call to the office was more a request to ask them to check into the windows, the floor, etc. to see if we couldn't solve the problem by keeping the crickets out. But they didn't listen to me, they called the exterminator and had him come out and spray again, which is not what I asked them to do. So I called again on Monday, and they came out Tuesday and resealed the dining room window. I'm keeping my eye out for more crickets. I have had 3 since they resealed the window.

Over all, I think the spray is working great. It either kills them or drugs them up so that they are easier to kill, which are both great side effects. The point is that I feel like I'm getting new crickets still coming into my apartment, and we still haven't solved the riddle as to how they are getting in. So you can spray all you want, but it's not keeping the crickets from coming in. They come in and die, but the point is they still COME IN! UGH!!

No comments: