Monday, July 21, 2008

AHEM!!!

I just realized that I have posted more than 200 times on my blog now, and I didn't even celebrate, throw myself a party, buy myself flowers or eat chocolate. How sad is that! I spaced it. I'm disappointed in myself...Oh well! I'm over it.

Happy Belated 200+ Postings!

I'd like to thank my friends, family members, crazy people I've run into, my apartment leasing and maintenance staff, my co-workers, fellow singletons, and created beings other than humans (insects, spiders, birds, etc.). Thank you for inspiring me to blog! I'd especially like to thank GOD for creating this wonderful gift we call life and to WHOM I owe my everything. Thanks for the gift of language!

And to my readers, I'd like to humbly say: Thanks for listening!

This is Melanie (aka Mel) signing off for a few hours.
Peace.
Out.

No comments: