Friday, July 25, 2008

Am I a Freak?

Hmmmm...maybe you better not answer that.

My co-workers have been making fun of me (BIG shocker, I know). It has to do with me and my obsession with getting stickers or other sticky residue off of EVERYTHING. I don’t like sticky residue. For example, I don’t like tags or stickers left on things you purchase, or when you open a Christmas or birthday gift and someone has only peeled off half of the sticky tag on the bottom. UGH! So, I guess now everyone knows how to annoy me...don't do it!

OK. So maybe I am a freak, but I’m a freak who loves Goo Gone. It’s awesome stuff! Don’t knock it till you’ve tried it. That stuff works like a charm on my DVD and CD cases and things like that. I use it regularly.

This has been a FREE advertisement from an ultra consumer of the said product (Goo Gone), which is a commonly used cleaning solution to help you remove sticky residue from many household surfaces. The editor and creator of ths blog does not offer any guarantees, refunds or other reimbursement measures regarding the use or safety of this product. However, the same editor would caution you against the abuse of sniffing household cleaners like the said product for lengthy periods of time. Always put the cap back on the bottle promptly after each use. Thank you.

No comments: