Thursday, May 13, 2010

Update: Facing Facts

An interesting thought occurred to me today in relation to a previous blog post. I haven’t heard from anyone about the fact that I am not wearing glasses this week. Not a peep! I have mentioned it to a couple of people in passing, but I always brought it up in the conversation. Probably because I thought they were looking at me funny because I feel funny without 4 eyes now. PARANOID!!

Now I think I look like a completely different person. I’m sure of it. So I’m trying to get reacquainted with the stranger in the mirror. But I guess in reality, there isn’t much of a change at all. The glasses are basically an accessory on a face they already know. HA! I'm the only one with issues here, and for some reason, this just makes me laugh!

Is it Dr. Phil who says that we would be surprised to discover how little people are thinking of us? Meaning that people aren't obsessing about me and my glasses. A bit disheartening but there it is. Hee hee!

No comments: