Thursday, May 13, 2010

Wake Up

You know how some days you just wake up, and you feel happy. I mean instantly. You just roll out of bed, stretch a wee bit and start to giggle. OK, maybe you don’t (or maybe I should scratch that giggle part or at least not admit to it anyway), but I just love it when I wake up in joy. Don’t know if I was in the midst of an amazing dream or if GOD was whispering in my ear of HIS love or what, but when I open my eyes, the world looks brighter than the day before. Incredible.

Of course, since I am a split personality (half idealist, half cynic) my cynical side often kicks in and wants to know when the sky is going to fall, but the idealist in me revels in the moment anyway. Savor it, baby!

Today is one of those days. I don’t have anything special planned. No big date. No major excursions. And yet, I feel blissfully happy without an explanation. Delicious. Delightful.

Thank you, LORD!

No comments: