Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tickets Please!

Life is good. This past Sunday, Jessica, Becky and I hit the SUBMIT button and purchased our airline tickets for next May's English Adventure. [Moment of silence please!] Can I get a WOOHOO?? The dates are set, tickets are purchased, and now it seems more official, more real. Seeing the money leave my account also made it feel more real. Hee hee!

Our next assignment is to decide on which hotels or B&Bs we will call home while we visit the various locations. We split up the country and assigned ourselves regions. I've been tasked with the Peak District [home of Chatsworth and Lyme Park, where they filmed some of the Pride and Prejudice films] and York. I'm excited about both areas, and there are just tons of fabulous accomodation options available. All of them appear quite charming!

I can't wait. I've been giddy for months about this trip, and somehow, I've even kicked that up a notch. And all this without caffeine, ladies and gentlemen. HA!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

So glad the tickets are purchased, and amazed at the great price you got. It was definitely God's timing!