Monday, November 3, 2008

Trick or Treat

I went up to Kokomo this past weekend and passed out candy at my sister's house while she and Jonathan took their 3 kids out trick or treating. I love doing that! I love seeing all the different costumes and trying to figure out what the kids are dressed up as. It does get difficult some times. Two 12-year-olds informed me that they were dead skateboarders. WOW! I wouldn't have guessed that...EVER. I love kids.

There is just something fun about Halloween. I know, there are plenty of people out there who don't like the holiday, but I sure do. I grew up with Halloween as a fun day to dress up and get candy, and that's the way I still see it. I don't like to dress up anymore myself, but I appreciate it when others do. It's a fun holiday!

By the way, I only had one piece of candy...a pomegranate Tootsie Pop. It was a delicious 1 point treat, and I enjoyed every momentous lick to the tootsie roll center.

No comments: