Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy Bday, Little Sis!


Today is my sister’s birthday. No, we’re not going to discuss how old she is. Suffice it to say that I am the older sister by 2 years. AHEM!

My sister is just the best. She is a wonderful friend and confidante, an excellent Mom to her 3 super kids, a superb wife to her husband Jonathan (well, at least from my standpoint, she is superb! HA!),and I am so glad that she is part of my family. I wish we didn't live an hour away from one another, but then again, I am blesed that she is ONLY an hour away. We see each other often and talk almost daily by phone or email. She is the nearest and dearest friend and family in the world to me.

Happy Birthday, Sis! I hope you enjoy your day! I hope to help celebrate with you in Michigan next weekend. WOOHOO!!! Love ya!

No comments: