Thursday, May 29, 2008

Random Musings on This Thursday

1st Conversation with An Attorney Here at the Office Today

Him: Hey, by the way, have you lost weight?
Me: Ommm, yeah. 21 pounds.

Him: Good for you. Is there a man in the picture or a wedding I should know about?
Me: No. Why?

Him: Well, when a woman starts to lose weight, there is often a wedding dress to fit into.
Me: (laughing) I wish.

But then I got to thinking...so if a woman is losing weight it's because of a man? I don't think so. Maybe some women are like that, but it isn't like that for me. It's about getting healthier and taking better care of this body GOD gave me. Hmmmmppphhh!!

2nd Conversation with An Attorney Here at the Office Today

Later, another attorney asked me about Weight Watchers and how my diet was going. He likes the Rold Gold tiny pretzel twists, and he was asking how bad they were on the flex points system. I looked them up, and 17 pretzels are 2 points. So, he bought a bag from the vending machine and reported back to me that there were approximately 32pretzels (2 servings) in the bag. It made me laugh. He was doing reconnaissance work for me. It’s nice to find my diet is so fascinating to my co-workers.

No comments: