Monday, September 8, 2008

Operation Wedding

I forgot to mention in my previous post that there is a team name for the newly-designated wedding planners. Maurice calls us "Operation Wedding." We have more work to do later this week, and then I'm sure there will be assignments the day of that we are handling, too.

All in all, I'm rather excited about Eric's wedding. He's been a good friend to me, he's a fellow photo nut and just all-around likable guy. I'm glad he has his Jane, and that after their 3-year romance, they are finally tying the knot. WOOHOO!! GOD has worked it all out.

Eric actually takes more photos than I do. NO REALLY!! He always seems to have his camera at the ready. In fact, he infamously took these photos after a certain incident that I don't wish to discuss because I am still rather sensitive about it. HA! I felt like I was quite literally being framed for a crime. OK, now I feel like I have to share the story. See, I was driving my friend John's minivan on the way back from Marengo Cave with some fellow singletons, and suddenly the rear window spontaneously shattered (as you see). I pulled off at a gas station to check things out, and so I got on the cell phone and was trying to give an explanation to John when I didn't really have any. I still don't know if a rock hit the window or if in the heat the window just exploded or what, but luckily no one was hurt, and John and I are still friends. Aren't we, John? HELLO??? Anyway, when I think of Eric, I think of that day with a smile.

1 comment:

aka Bailey said...

Haha, what are friends for if not for borrowing each others' things and then letting them spontaneously explode!