Thursday, October 23, 2008

Missouri Photo Shoot

OK, so I got a bit carried away with photos on my recent trip to Missouri. It was bound to happen. I had a new toy, and I wanted to experiment, you know. So, I pulled together some of my favorites and am ready to share them now. I know it's a lot...but I am only posting less than half of the actual photos taken. So, it could be worse, don't forget that. HA!

All in all, I love my new camera. I'm still just using the point and shoot settings because I figured I needed to start in easy. I love the 15x optical zoom. I also took along my old camera on my trip and took well over 100 shots with it as well. I can sure tell the difference. Can you?

3 comments:

Skipper Lou said...

your pictures made me happy : )

Melanie said...

Awwww...I'm glad, Jean! They make me smile today when it is so wet and rainy outside.

Have a great weekend!

Lisa said...

Those pictures are awesome! I especially love the clarity and the color of the flowers. Love it!