Saturday, June 21, 2008

Thank You for the Music Part 2

Kristen and I had a blast at the ABBA: The Hits concert at Symphony on the Prairie on Friday night. It was great to know every song like I did and be able to sing along. WOOHOO!! I loved it!

People started gathering around the stage towards the end of the first half, and believe it or not, Kristen and I went down there to the front and moved and grooved ourselves with the rest of the crowd. OK, this is a pretty big deal for 2 girls who don’t know how to dance! Ro, you would have been proud! Our moves will no doubt NOT land us a gig as backup dancers, but it was still fun! And I went back up to the stage area again for the last few songs during the second half, too.

All weekend, I had the ABBA songs running through my head again and again. NO, I don't need therapy, It was awesome!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still am not picturing you dancing in front of the stage at a concert! I just can't go there! hahaha! What's gotten into you? :)